- Convenient Junk Car Pickup
- Prompt, professional Racine junk car pickup
- First call for Racine used auto glass
"I want to thank you for your prompt and excellent service to purchase my 2 vehicles today. I apprec...
They purchased my junk car and I could not be happier with the prompt, professional sevice. They mad...
"Sturtevant is always my first call when it comes to my used auto glass needs." Kent J&F Auto G...
How Do I Sell a Used Car with Mechanical Problems?
No One Else Will Buy Your Mechanical-Faulty Car – But We Will
Your car’s transmission fails for the 2nd time and you’ve had enough. You love your 2006 Ford, but its constant mechanical issues have put you over the edge. Paying for all of the needed repairs is NOT worth your time and money. Time to sell your used car!
But who will buy this mess of a vehicle?
Sturtevant Auto will buy your used car with any type of mechanical problem - from jerky shifting to a dying engine – and give you up to $10,000 in PROFIT. Is the car completely broken down? Our convenient junk car pickup services will even come to your location and take the problem car off your hands!
Auto dealers that might be interested in purchasing your used car tack on too much paperwork and extra repair costs, which multiplies into a long-term hassle and low profits. Don’t be fooled into selling your used car back to the dealership – call Sturtevant Auto today and get cash for your mechanically-challenged used car now!
Popular Cars with Frequent Mechanical Problems
If you have a Ford, Honda, or Dodge, chances are you’ve experienced some mechanical issues that keep you from enjoying your car. Don’t waste another minute with your junk car - get the cash you deserve.
Common Mechanical Problems with Ford
- 2002 Ford Explorer – transmission failure & difficulty shifting
- 2003 Ford Explorer – faulty wheel bearings, transmission failure, & faulty power windows
- 2004 Ford Explorer – shifts hard, fails to reverse, & transmission failure
- 2005 Ford Explorer – transmission slipping, engine dies, & faulty wheel bearings
- 2006 Ford Explorer – radiator leak, transmission failure, & engine failure
Common Mechanical Problems with Honda
- 2008 Honda Accord – premature brake wear, jerky gear shifting, & moonroof won’t close
- 2003 Honda Accord – transmission failure & not shifting properly
- 2001 Honda Civic – transmission failure, exhaust manifold cracks, & front shocks are leaking
- 2002 Honda Accord – transmission slips & jerks, shifts hard, & transmission failure
- 2009 Honda Accord – premature break wear, squeaky breaks, & excessive oil consumption
- 2006 Honda Civic – cracked engine block & tires wear out prematurely
Common Mechanical Problems with Dodge
- 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 – engine failure from oil sludge & rack/pinion failure
- 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 – window panels loose, failed engine, & hard shifting
- 2009 Dodge Journey – premature break & rotor wear, electrical failures, & dead engine
- 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 – transmission failure & shifts out of gear